Monday 12 May 2014

Brief of what my Character could be based upon.

With me working on many different genres of game characters e.g, 8-bit (pixel) characters, anime, fantasy. I came up with the conclusion that I will make my future work be based upon Fantasy game characters. The reason I chose this genre is because I can  use primary images from the real world of people and develop them into a character that could be created with many different variations.  I am heavily interested in designing Armour and weaponry with my character.  Final the most interesting part is changing the posture of the character into an exaggerated look for example, muscles that can not be obtained by an average human, but looks extremely impressive as a concept art for a game.

I recently found an artist who has developed there skill into creating fantasy game characters for comics and books. His name is Frank Frazetta.

No comments:

Post a Comment