Tuesday 7 January 2014

Furthur work with Postures and digital editing (draft)


In these images I have drawn the outline of the  model because it would define the posture so I could see if it created a strong silhouette. This is because a super hero I feel needs an exaggerated posture to magnify their strengths. Once I have identified a posture which looks like the character has strength and conveys personality, then I will  be able to work on the interior aspects such as costume or surface decoration to again enhance the personality.




































I took these two images to elaborate more on the images that i had taken before of the modeler in a fighting position. The posture could of  been exaggerated by using  the other half of the body, which i have done now. By showing the legs separated with one behind the other, it gives him movement as if he is about to leap and  attack.


To improve on this more I told him to separate his legs further and to drag his hands out more to give a bigger sense of movement.





To conclude, These postures can be used  for a fantasy character since  these postures can be used on a character that is charging to battle with a weapon in his right hand. or a character who is standing on a rock looking over his army in a heroic / brave pose.













































No comments:

Post a Comment