Tuesday 8 October 2013

Earth Worm Jim Response

I have made a response of a main character from the game 'Earthworm Jim'. I found an image from the internet of a basic sketch of the outline of Earthworm Jim and used the application 'Adobe Illustrator CS4' and used the Pen tool to get smoothed curved lines for the outline of the image. after this process i used the pencil tool to give small details such as wrinkles on his face. I then used the Brush tool to colour in the eyes and face.
I thought the image was to too alike to the original sketch so I then used the application 'Adobe Photoshop CS4' and used the Burn tool to give the face more form and a 3D effect.





I was inspired by the image above where the artists used many lines to create a new layer of detail and form.





No comments:

Post a Comment